Again, I'm just going to hit some highlights from each month. After this, I should be able to stay more up to date. Hopefully!
JANUARY
Hailey turned 4! We celebrated with her preschool friends at McDonald's and had a small family pizza party.
![]() |
| Hailey is in the back, center wearing the giraffe print dress and pink tights. |
![]() |
| I love this pic. Good buddies sharing giggles! |
FEBRUARY
February was pretty non-eventful. Seems like both kids had a never ending cough so we just stayed inside and goofed around.
MARCH
In March, we had a Mommy/Hailey day! We went to see Pinkalicious, stopped by the bakery for cookies, had lunch, and did some shopping.
Easter Time!
Hailey had fun decorating eggs and we had an egg hunt with Nana and Gramps.
APRIL
Hailey took advantage of the warmer weather and finally got a chance to ride her bike.
Princess day at Chickfila
Our friends Brian and Page got married! They had a beautiful outdoor wedding followed by a reception at the Arkansas Air Museum. It was going to be a long afternoon/evening so we left Logan behind and took Hailey to join in the festivities. She had a ball!
And that's it. I have several things in May that I'd like to make separate posts for. So check back soon. I'm going to try to be totally caught up within the week.















No comments:
Post a Comment