Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Since We've Been Gone -- Part 1


Wow!  It's been 7 months since I've last posted on this here blog.  Seems like we're always busy, busy and weeks quickly turned into months.  The days are flying by. I can't believe Hailey is finishing her last week of PreK 4 and this time next year she will be headed to Kindergarten. Logan has changed so much the last few months; he's running, jumping, climbing everything, and starting to jabber a lot more. 

In the interest of time and simplicity, I'm just going to post a few pics from each month until I get caught up.  I do intend to keep up with this a little better going forward.  I don't know if many people even follow us, but I do it for more of a scrapbook for this kiddos more than anything.

Here's what we've been up to.....


SEPTEMBER
This little guy turned the big ONE.  We celebrated with a crab and sailboat theme. 








 

 



OCTOBER
 Hailey had fun making a Little Mermaid pumpkin.
 

  

 




This was Logan's first time getting to dress up for Halloween.  He was a cute little lion, but hated wearing the hood.  Hailey was Minnie Mouse.  For some reason I'm unable to locate a pic of her dressed up.












NOVEMBER
We headed to Tulsa for a day at the zoo and some fun at Incredible Pizza. Logan loved watching the monkeys. 











 
I love this pic of Hailey and her little squished up nose


 




DECEMBER
Christmas Time!


Christmas morning - Logan was overwhelmed and not a happy camper



It's Snowing!




That sums up 2012, pretty exciting huh?  2013 coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment