Logan isn't the only one growing fast around here; Big Sister is growing like a weed! Can you believe that this girl is going to be 3 in just a little over a month?
Hailey is at such a fun age right now, I wanted to be sure to jot things down before I forget!
--Her favorite color is pink, but I think purple is a close second. She has been practicing coloring inside the lines and is getting quite good. She is also learning to use scissors, which scares me to know that she is now aware of scissors and what they do. I'm just waiting for that "Look Mommy, I cut my hair, ain't it pretty?!" moment.
--She is such a girly girl. She likes getting her nails painted, playing tea party, and making cookies. She really thinks that you can never have too many sprinkles!
--Hailey loves to play dress up and anything that has to do with being a princess.
Her favorite movie of the moment is Tangled. We have to turn it on in her room every night before bed and her Tangled doll sleeps in bed with her. Oh, and she knows almost all the words to the main song of the movie, which she likes to sing all..the..time!
--This girl loves to sing. She sings anything and everything! She's learned so many songs at school - God Bless America, Little Cabin in the Woods, Jesus Loves Me, Five Little Pumpkins, I'm a Little Indian, and a ton of Christmas songs. We love how she jumps up on the couch or stool (her stage) and sings her little heart out. She thinks she has to use the microphone too!
--She is constantly telling us what new things she learned. She knows all about the "Grand Ol Flag", the Statue of Liberty, and she even knows who was the first President of the United States!
--I also love how she is so random and silly. Like the time she went missing for a bit and I found her in her room with a strawberry outfit on and playing the drum!
--She keeps us giggling! Here's some other Haileyisms:
She seriously thinks that the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty is
called Honkey Donkey and that Hershey kisses are horsey kisses!
--I love that she is thankful. Most nights, before bed she tells at least one of us thank you for something. whether it be for taking her to storytime, letting her eat ice cream, finding her favorite blanket, or going on a picnic. Even at such a young age, she realizes the special things we do to make her happy. And this is not something we taught her! She just started doing it!
Hailey is constant entertainment. She definitely keeps us on our toes and she can be quite challenging sometimes (hello terrible twos), but there's nothing better than getting those sweet hugs, kisses, and noses (eskimo kisses) every night!


No comments:
Post a Comment