Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So little time

Does anyone else feel like there's just not enough hours in the day? Seems like there is always something to do, somewhere to go, or housework needing to be done - I just can't seem to keep caught up! I realized today that I haven't blogged in almost 2 months. I missed writing about Hailey's first Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Hailey was a 50's girl for Halloween, and she looked adorable! I can't wait until next year when we can actually go door to door around the neighborhood.




Hailey really enjoyed Thanksgiving. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, pies - you name it, she loved it.
The girl loves to eat!





Now that Christmas is here, the days seem even shorter and crazier. But I always have my camera in hand to capture her first Christmas memories. Keep checking back for updates about all the Christmas excitement. Yes, I promise to post again before another two months go by.

1 comment:

  1. glad to have you back to blogging momma! And you are so right....there are not enough hours in the day when you are a working momma....I struggle with that all the time!

    ReplyDelete